Thursday, August 24, 2006

Off Topic

So I decided to stop posting on Pokeranalysis.com after some cold treatment from one of their mods. He was being a bit picky about things so I decided I would just post somewhere else. I like the people there and it is still a good forum so I will leave the link up.

I subscribed to pokerxfactor.com today. It was $149 to start and I think $24 a month after that. JohnnyBax and sheets run it and so far after peeking around I like it. I am decent at MTT, but to win at the higher levels consistently I want to see some hand histories from successful tourney play.

I played last night and didn't do all that great. Made a bit playing cash games and then lost that his morning with a full house to quads. I will post more tomorrow since I am busy today.

No comments: