Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Another crappy night

So I played a bunch of MTT last night

$150 NL Super Monday on Party Poker - lost with 10 10 vs QQ all in with all low cards on the flop. Poor move on my part

$100 NL on Party Poker - I couldn't get away from AA on the first hand and lost to two pair

$30 NL on Party Poker

$150 NL on Poker Stars - got short stacked and total card death

$100 NL on Poker Stars - no cards

$3 NL rebuy on Poker Stars - was in the top 30 of chips in the $3rebuy for a long time, but took a chance on a straight draw and lost a bunch and then just went downhill from there.

I played in two $200 sng on Party Poker. I placed third for $400 and didn't place in the other one.

I played a bit of cash games and did ok - I think up $100 - $200?

I know my problem with MTT is impatience. I will concentrate more tonight and play less tables at one time. I haven't been getting the cards, but I have also been playing too many hands.

No comments: