Thursday, August 17, 2006

My plans for tonight

Even though party Poker has a great promotion to basically pay me for the Party Points I get, I want to stick with my MTT play. I will play at least one $3/$6NL cash game to get some points, but I am going to play the Party Poker Super Thursday ($162 buy in) since at the final table the prizes range from a few grand to $30 - $40K! I usually do well in the higher buy in MTT so I will try to find one on Stars too. I am still new to Stars so I don't know if they have the same MTT every night or not. Party is standard for what they offer for the most part and I kind of hate that since I can only play after 9pm and I am stuck playing the same thing every night.

My son's 1st birthday was last week so we are driving back to Pittsburgh, Pa to have a big party for him. So I might be able to get the Part Poker Super Friday in if we get there by 10pm. It is a $215 entry fee though so I will see how I am doing. Saturday is out for poker, but I will be right back at it Sunday night.

No comments: