Friday, September 15, 2006

A few things...

So I am playing the $530 NLHE WCOOP event this Sunday on Poker Stars. I am trying to sat into it, but if I don't I am playing no matter what. I will also play the Part Poker Million at the same time. I am lfunk11 on Poker Stars

I was really tired last night and I still played. I cashed in the $33 NLHE on Party for a small amount. I went out on the first hand of the Super Thursday with JJ. One caller to my raise. I had a feeling he had a bigger PP, but the flop was 994 and he called my bet. Then a 4 and I thought he might have AK and he went all in. We started with 5000 chips and we each had about 4000 left. It was a complete overbet and even though I thought he had a higher PP pre-flop the overbet seemed funny. Why go all in there? Anyways I called and he flipped QQ. I lost and I normally don't overplay JJ like that, but I hit the same situation the other night but I had KK with a similar two pair board and the guy went all in - I called and he flipped AK. Oh well I was tired and it was stupid.

I played the $10K rebuy on AP and there were about 110 people to start. With about 50 left I was 9th in chips with about 16000. I then went all the way down to 4500 getting blinded down and calling a small bet here and there with suited connectors in the SB or BB. I had nothing to work with and eventually pushed with KJ and AQ beat me with about 27 left. I noticed that I do not get great cards on AP and Stars - now I just might play so much on Party that I forget the MTTs that I am card dead.

Tonight should be better - I got 5 hours of sleep last night (good for me) so I will be trying to sat into the Party Million playing $11 turbo sng (I am 2 for 2 in these in the past) and the $12 double shootous on Stars for the WCOOP.

No comments: